This Participation Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions regarding your participation in the smart home sensor program described in this Agreement (the “Program”) offered by an insurance company, home warranty provider, home services company, or other third-party partner and/or their affiliate (“Company”). The Program is operated by Get Notion, LLC (“Notion”). For a full list of Notion partners and available Programs, visit getnotion.com/pages/smarthome-partner-programs.
By clicking “Unlock Offer”, toggling “Yes”, or otherwise indicating agreement, you acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Eligibility. Only eligible people are able to participate in the Program. To be eligible to participate in the Program you must meet the eligibility requirements set by Company. For a full list of Notion partners, visit https://www.getnotion.com/pages/smarthome-partner-programs. Notion and Company reserve the right to determine whether or not you qualify as an eligible participant in the Program. You agree you are eligible to participate in the Program.
- Program Description. During the Program, Notion will make available certain Notion starter kits, equipment, and related services, which may include, without limitation, Notion PRO (the “Services”) at prices and in amounts in accordance with the benefits specific to the Program. For a full list of available Programs and their respective Services and benefits, visit https://www.getnotion.com/pages/smarthome-partner-programs. Services are available on a first come, first serve basis. Other offers, discounts or credits may not be applicable to this offer.
- Calls. By clicking “Unlock Offer”, toggling “Yes”, or otherwise indicating agreement and participating in the Program, you agree that Notion (or third parties acting on Notion’s behalf) may call you at any telephone number you provide to Notion for any purpose related to your Services, the Program, or your account with Notion, including to help set up your Services. You understand that these calls may be autodialed, and that if you provide a cell phone number, standard carrier charges may apply. If you do not wish to receive these calls, you may request to be removed via email or by speaking with our support team. If you have signed up for Notion PRO and would like to be removed from the escalation phone calls, you will need to cancel the service.
- Emails. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive transactional and marketing email communications from Notion (or third parties acting on Notion’s behalf), including about your Services, the Program, and your account with Notion, including to help set up your Services. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from Notion, you may follow the instructions in the email.
- Your Obligations. You agree to install and/or use the Services within your property that is insured by Company or otherwise associated with the Program, and in accordance with Notion’s standard installation instructions. You are responsible for providing the internet connection necessary for the Services to operate and for all other costs associated with your use of the Services (such as utilities, mobile data charges, and electric costs). You may not use the Services in violation of any applicable laws.
- Termination. The Program (including your participation in the Program) may be terminated by Notion at any time and for any reason. In addition, Notion may at any time stop accepting new participants in the Program for any reason.
- Feedback. You agree that Company may from time to time request your feedback on the Program, Services, and other matters related to your home and insurance. You agree that Company may collect such feedback through questionnaires, surveys, and other lawful means.
- Liability. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the Program or the Services, and undertakes no obligation to monitor or alert you to any information collected by the Services (unless you subscribe to Notion’s professional monitoring Services, called Notion PRO) or any feedback received as outlined in paragraph 9.
- COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You agree that Company (including its employees, directors, agents, contractors, and affiliates) will not have any liability arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement, the Program, or the Services. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY STATUTE, IN TORT OR CONTRACT, UNDER ANY INDEMNITY PROVISION OR OTHERWISE (EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AND LOSSES).
- General Provisions. This is a legally binding agreement between the parties. You agree that Company is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and is entitled to enforce its provisions against you. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the Program.