By submitting a payment, you agree to the following:
1. You authorize Notion to debit your bank account/debit card or charge your credit card for the total amount and date shown.
2. You authorize Notion to credit your specified bank account or credit card in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments.
3. If you select a debit card as your payment source, Notion may process your payment(s) over the STAR, Pulse, NYCE or ACCEL networks (or another network, other than the primary network brand indicated on your card).
4. You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for ACH debit transactions or that your debit card or credit card issuer requires for debit card or credit card transactions.
5. You agree not to use Notion payment systems for payment testing, carding, loyalty abuse, theft, fee abuse or any other use that we believe in our sole discretion is a fraudulent or inappropriate use.
6. You agree if your payment is in violation of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to either limit the type of payments that you may use or reject the transaction.
7. YOU AGREE THAT NOTION SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF AN ERRONEOUS STATEMENT, ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND/OR VALID PAYMENT INFORMATION.
Enabling critical/urgent alerts for professionally monitored tasks will allow notifications to play a soundand appear on your lock screen - even if your phone is muted or on Do Not Disturb.