This Participation Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions regarding your participation in the smart home sensor program described in this Agreement (the “Program”) being conducted by Loop Labs, Inc. d/b/a Notion (“Notion”).
By clicking “Unlock Offer”, you acknowledge and agree that that you have carefully read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Eligibility. Only eligible people are able to participate in the Program. To be eligible to participate in the Program you must (i) be a current home insurance policyholder (Homeowners, Condo, or Renters) of the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company or one of its affiliates (collectively, “Nationwide”), (ii) have received a promotional email from Nationwide with a hyperlink to the Program, and (iv) be at least 18 years old. Notion reserves the right to determine whether or not you qualify as a participant in the Program. You agree you are eligible to participate in the Program.
2. Program Description. During the Program, Notion will make available two Notion Starter Kit options for purchase through the Notion online store for a discounted price, plus applicable taxes. Only one of the two options can be purchased at the discounted price. The customer is responsible for paying for Shipping & Handling. Any other offers, discounts or credits are not applicable to this offer.
4. Participant Obligations. You agree to install the Starter Kit in your personal residence that is insured by Nationwide, and in accordance with Notion’s standard installation instructions. You are responsible for providing the internet connection necessary for the Starter Kit to operate and for all other costs associated with your use of the Starter Kit (such as utilities, mobile data charges, and electric costs). You may not use the Starter Kit in violation of any applicable laws.
5. Starter Kit Terms of Service. Using the Starter Kit requires you to download the Notion mobile application (“App”). To use the Starter Kit and App, you are required to agree to Notion’s Terms of Service.
Agreement. You expressly agree that Notion can share the Sensor Data with Nationwide.
7. Termination. The Program (including your participation in the Program) may be terminated by Notion at any time and for any reason. In addition, Notion may at any time stop accepting new participants in the Program for any reason. You may also terminate your participation in the Program at any time by contacting Nationwide. If you or Notion terminates your participation in the Program, or Notion discontinues the Program, you will stop receiving a discount on your Nationwide insurance effective immediately.
8. Feedback. You agree that Nationwide may from time to time request your feedback on the Program, Starter Kits, and other matters related to your home and insurance. You agree that Nationwide may collect such feedback through questionnaires, surveys, and other lawful means.
9. Liability. You acknowledge and agree that Nationwide is not responsible for the Program or the Starter Kits, and undertakes no obligation to monitor or alert you to any information collected by the Starter Kits or any feedback received as outlined in paragraph 8.
10. NATIONWIDE DOES NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You agree that Nationwide (including its employees, directors, agents, contractors, and affiliates) will not have any liability arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement, the Program, or the Starter Kits. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NATIONWIDE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY STATUTE, IN TORT OR CONTRACT, UNDER ANY INDEMNITY PROVISION OR OTHERWISE (EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AND LOSSES).
11. General Provisions. This is a legally binding agreement between the parties. You agree that Nationwide is a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement and is entitled to enforce its provisions against you. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the Program.