https://www.getnotion.com/privacyhttps://www.brotherhoodmutual.com/privacy-policy/This Participation Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions regarding your participation in the smart property sensor program described in this Agreement (the “Program”) being conducted by Loop Labs, Inc. d/b/a Notion (“Notion”).
By clicking “Unlock Offer”, you acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Eligibility. To be eligible to participate in the Program your church or ministry must have received a promotional email directly from Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company (“Company”) alerting you to the Program. Notion and Company both reserve the right to determine whether you qualify as a participant in the Program. You agree you are eligible to participate in the Program.
2. Program Description. During the Program, Notion will make available Notion Starter Kits consisting of 5 sensors and 1 bridge, plus applicable taxes (each, a “Starter Kit”). Company and/or its agents/agencies may contribute to the cost of a Starter Kit, and you are responsible for paying the remaining cost of the Starter Kit. Any other offers, discounts or credits are not applicable to this offer. By participating in the Program, you agree that Notion can share data and information collected through the Starter Kit (“Sensor Data”) with Company. Your participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation to purchase a Starter Kit or participate in the Program. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not participate in the Program or purchase a Starter Kit.
3. Professional Monitoring Services. By participating in this Program, you will also receive a free 90-day trial period for NotionPRO, a 24/7 professional monitoring service. After this trial period, you may opt-in to enroll in NotionPro for $15 per month and you can cancel this service at any time.
4. Your Obligations. You agree to install the Starter Kit on your church or ministry’s property in accordance with Notion’s standard installation instructions. You are responsible for providing the internet connection necessary for the Starter Kit to operate and for all other costs associated with your use of the Starter Kit (such as utilities, mobile data charges, and electric costs). You may not use the Starter Kit in violation of any applicable laws.
5. Terms of Service. Using the Starter Kit requires you to download the Notion mobile application (such application, the “App”). To use the Starter Kit and App, you are required to agree to Notion’s Terms of Service which is located here: https://www.getnotion.com/terms/.
7. Termination. The Program (including your participation in the Program) may be terminated by Notion at any time and for any reason. In addition, Notion may at any time stop accepting new participants in the Program for any reason.
8. Feedback. You agree that Company may from time to time request your feedback on the Program, Starter Kits, and other matters related to your church or ministry’s property and insurance. You agree that Company may collect such feedback through questionnaires, surveys, and other lawful means.
9. Liability. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the Program or the Starter Kits, and undertakes no obligation to monitor or alert you to any information collected by the Starter Kits or any feedback received as outlined in paragraph.
10. WARRANTIES. COMPANY AND NOTION DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY AND NOTION (INCLUDING THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND AFFILIATES) WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, OR THE STARTER KITS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR NOTION BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY STATUTE, IN TORT OR CONTRACT, UNDER ANY INDEMNITY PROVISION OR OTHERWISE (EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AND LOSSES).
12. General Provisions. This is a legally binding agreement between you and Notion. You also agree that Company is a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement and is entitled to enforce its provisions against you. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Colorado for the purpose of any action arising out of related to this Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement of you, Notion, and Company with respect to the Program and supersedes all prior agreements, written or oral.